Dr. Chris Lim and Dr. Becky Lim welcome you to Port Warwick Pediatrics, a private practice in the Port Warwick community of Newport News, Virginia. After practicing for nearly 20 years in Hampton Roads, we know that the key to excellent pediatric care is good communication between the children, their parents, and their pediatricians. On our website, you can request well check-ups, ask for prescription refills, and contact us directly with any questions or concerns.
-- Special Announcement --
In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday,
we will be closed on Thursday and Friday (November 24 and 25).
♥Port Warwick Pediatrics
To Our Valued Patients and Parents:
Dr. Chris and Dr. Becky welcome you to our office at Sentara Port Warwick Medical Arts Building 1.
11803 Jefferson Ave, Suite 236
Regular Office Hours
Monday through Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm)
For urgent medical concerns, you can call our office at (757) 873-8883 if you need to speak with Dr. Chris or Dr. Becky, and our answering service will assist you.
Same Day Appointments
At Port Warwick Pediatrics, we understand that childhood illnesses and injuries are never planned. If you need to see us, just call our office at (757) 873-8883, and we'll make you a same-day appointment.
We are updating our records!
Please bring your insurance card when you come to visit us. If you would like to fill out your patient information ahead of time, the forms
are available on our website. You can download these forms
, fill them out on your computer or print them, sign them, and bring them to your next visit at our office.
* If you would like to see Dr. Chris and Dr. Becky at Port Warwick Pediatrics, please also make sure that the Primary Care Physician on your insurance policy is listed as either Dr. H. Christopher Lim or Dr. Beckilyn Lim. *
Features on our website:
- About Us: Information about the practice, our location, office hours, and providers
- Planning Your Visit: When you come to see us, some things to think about or bring
- Schedule a Well Check-Up: Tell us which date(s) work best for you, and we'll call you to confirm
- Prenatal Visits: If you're expecting a baby and choosing a pediatrician, feel free to schedule a visit so we can answer your questions
- Forms: Downloadable forms that you can fill out and print, like our patient information form
- Contact Us: How to get in touch with us
- Prescription Refills: Submit this form with information about your prescription, and we'll call you when it's ready
- Feedback: Let us know what you think!
- Patient Resources: Brochures and information (more coming soon!)
- Reviews: What our patients say about us
- Billing: For any questions about visits
- Frequently-Asked Questions: About our office policies and practices
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Anthem BCBS
- Anthem BCBS PPO
- Federal Employee Program
- Healthkeepers Plus
- Riverside CareAdvantage PPO
- Out of State - Blue Card
- BCE Emergis
- Beech Street
- CCN Management
- Champus / Tricare Standard
- Cigna Healthcare
- First Health
- OPTIMA Health and Optima Family Care
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Health Network
Check back for more details! In the meantime, "like" us on Facebook! :)